[Software] O'Hare, G.
Agent Factory. [Educational]
Full text not available from this archive.
Agent Factory has been developed as part of ongoing research at University College Dublin, that is concerned with the creation of a cohesive framework that supports a structured approach to the development and deployment of agent oriented-applications.
The key features of Agent Factory are:
* An interpreted agent programming language that is derived from a formal logical model.
* An Agent Platform that supports the deployment of agents written in this language.
* Lightweight agent implementation that can be deployed on PDAs.
* Prefabricated system agents including FIPA Agent Management System and Directory Facilitator agents.
* Well-defined methodological support for the fabrication of agents.
* An integrated toolset that aids the fabrication process.
Application Areas: Tool/System Development
Archive Staff Only: edit this record